About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The BEAST

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was in a minor accident that left me without my van (Michael will say it wasn't minor but the good thing was no one was hurt), our insurance company allows us a rental car and because they had no vans this is what they rented us a Ford Expedition EL (meaning extended length). I don't know if you know this but I'm only 5'1" maybe 5'2" so driving this humongous car is a bit daunting, but it was the only thing they had left that could fit the 6 of us. Apparently they get more requests for smaller cars, who knew. I drove it as little as possible, it was kind of good we were all sick and couldn't go anywhere, and I'm so glad after 2 weeks I have my van back.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i want a beast one day...

Julie said...

lol, that is huge