About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Friday, October 30, 2009

1 Sam 16:7

The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Sam 16:7

The Lord has been pressing this verse into my heart all week, I think it's one of the reasons I am sick so I can really see the chaos going on our life right now, some days not liking some of the things in my heart this week, mostly because I'm sick, so I'm focused only on me, not that I shouldn't be, but then I think about the past weeks and sometimes it hasn't been so pretty so it's good for me to remember my last post, so at least I can try to fit a little more in for the heart stuff, not just getting the order and jobs done. So I'm going to try and love on my husband and kids more and more every day so they can see that they are the priority and not me or the house or the schooling. Just God and them, the rest will get done.