About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Laundry Rant

I warn you about this post, it's strictly the ranting of a tired mom.

I hate Laundry, it's not so bad if it's only 2 or 3 people, but laundry for 6 takes FOREVER!!! It has taken me two days to wash 6 loads of just towels. Yes you read that right...just towels. This is killing me, my water bill and electric bill are sky rocketing. I have to investigate those high efficiency washer/dryer combos, cause we really need one. I can now move on to the 5 loads of kids laundry and the 4 loads of Michael and my laundry and I still haven't done sheets. Somewhere by the weekend I will need to do sheets, but by then the laundry will be piled up again. How does that happen?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i'm with you there...

Julie said...

i feel your pain and I only have four of us. So sorry. Is it warm enough there to hang up laundry outside... I know that helps here. My clothes are crunchy, but saves energy and time I think. Just a thought