About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More thoughts

Our pastor at church reminds of constantly "the eyes of a man are never satisfied" how true, and "from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" These are references of versus from Proverbs one of my favorite books in the bible. Lately I have been so caught up in this sometimes crazy life, I can feel in my heart the envy of those who seem to have it all together. I desperately wish for a nanny, so I can at least get to the bathroom more than twice a day. I have not said anything but as Jesus also said if you have the thought you have already sinned, I have had to confess my jealousy sin and seek forgiveness and thank God for the wonderful life he has given me. Deep down inside I know how much I love this life, but it's hard when you are so exhausted. I need to just say Thank You LORD! Especially for my husband who works so hard so I can stay home with our children and still comes home to his second job as Dad. Parenting is hard work and as a friend of mine said "So Daily."

No comments: