About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Blessing

I have been blessed to have been surrounded by many wonderful people in our lives. Everyone from family to friends to just people I have met a long the way from Jordan's school. Today a mom from one of the girls in my girl scout troop (yes the same mom who rescued me on my really bad day) took my girls to the indoor pool with her kids. How Awesome was that. The girls have been dying to go to the pool and it's been pretty cool these last couple of weeks - nice for August, not nice for the pool, the water is freezing, so we can't get there as often as we would like with 4, but she took them today and they had an awesome time. What a blessing, thanks Joann!

No comments: