About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vacation Day 4

Today was a total beach day, the weather has been perfect, the water warm and we finally got Madison into the water. Unfortunately we couldn't get her out of the water. She really enjoyed it, after everyone had a nap this afternoon we did a little shopping at TimBuck II a local outdoor shopping area. The girls had fun and then Michael took the older girls on a date, the resort is showing a movie called Kung Fu Panda (I hope it's good) but they were very excited to have time alone with their Dad.



Instead of a sand castle they all built a sand lobster.


Daddy hold my hand.


I did it, Mom, I went on the boogie board.
Even Michael got into the fun.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I'm surprised you've never heard of Kung Fu Panda? I would definitely say that it is more of a boy movie and it's definitely one that adults like too. What did the girls and Michael think of it? It's one of the only PG movies we have let Orin watch because we knew he'd love it. He LOVES it. But, of course, he's a boy. :-)

Courtney said...

so glad you all are having so much fun IN THE WATER!!! yay!