About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A DATE


Had a date with my favorite guy. We went to Michael's company Christmas party on Friday Night. It was a lot of fun, it was held at the National Air and Space Museum at the Udvar Hazy Center (satellite museum out at Dulles from Washington DC) it's 5 minutes from our house (that was nice). We had food, music and we got to see and IMAX movie at the end of the night .. good for a break for my feet (I haven't worn heals in a year) it was different and fun. Unfortunately I left my camera in my coat when I checked it and didn't get any pictures from the night, this is the only one we got before we left the house. Don't mind the Tostitos bag.

No comments: