About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Baby turns 3 on July 1st.

He's my baby....and I can't believe he's 3. It makes me so sad and so excited at the same time. He's the last baby we will ever have...and yet he still likes to cuddle and is still mommy's little boy. He's finally able to go off on his own in church, not clinging or crying to me or Michael.. His vocabulary is amazing. Not sure how God's going to use that, but I know he will...because Jaden's a talker. He talks to his sisters all day long. Sometimes, but not always he talks to people he doesn't know, he is a little shy, but sometimes he surprises even me. I am glad he is still pretty small because it makes him easier to carry and easier to cuddle. I know it won't always be that way but I will take it as long as I can get it.

We didn't do a big party for him, he doesn't have a lot of his own friends yet, but I know that will change and he will want to have friends at his parties. His sister will make sure of it.
He loves cars and trains and swords and fighting. It's amazing how much of a boy is just DNA.
I know I was worried his sisters would dress him up and try to make him a girl, but truth be told
they are a little afraid of him, because he is very rough and physical...He definitely stands on his
own. So my little man is 3, and he is always going to be my little boy.

No comments: