About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Award

Michael got an award at work, so we were off to our first award banquet. There were over 40 recipients receiving awards out of a company of 13,000 employees. They do theses award ceremonies every quarter and its a pretty big deal. It was held in a museum science center in DC, the food was excellent and they had a bus drive us from Arlington to DC so we didn't have to worry about traffic or parking.

These pictures are pretty blurry, I had my little camera not the Canon but I was hoping his company would have sent us the pictures they took, but alas it hasn't happened yet, but I'm so proud of my hubby, he works so hard for our family, and it was nice to go out just he and I.



The men standing with Michael are the COO, Chairman of the Board and President of the company.

No comments: