About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back from the Beach

We are back from the beach and at some point I will post some of the pictures we took, didn't take too many because 5 of us (we'll leave Michael out of this) came back with Bronchitis. So while it was a quiet vacation, it wasn't fun to be sick, but I'm glad we are all on medication so we can get better this week. Then hopefully next week I can get back to my diet and exercise routine, I never thought I would actually miss exercising.

1 comment:

Julie said...

praying you get better, that is no fun! And I am longing for the day I say I miss exercising... I started back up again and I have done 19 days so far... (with 1 day off each week)... we will see!