About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Creek

Took the kids for a picnic with Abi and Heather, she mentioned her kids like to get their feet wet in the creek. What I did not expect was that my kids would think it would be a pool, you can imagine my surprise when they were to get back in the car dripping wet. I guess I'm too much of a city girl to appreciate the genuineness of the moment, I could only think about the bacteria growing in the creek .I of course forgot to take my camera, thanks Heather for sharing these with me.

He wasn't going anywhere near the water unless I was with him and since I'm a germaphobe I wasn't going anywhere near the water, so he hung on my leg.

2 comments:

Abi said...

Thanks for coming! Everyone seems to have survived :)

The Goetz Family said...

You are too funny! I wish we could have made it!!! Next time, I'll probably be as wet as the kids! LOL!!!