About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ice Pops

Ice Pops are the requirement for summer and since we had some really hot days (I have turned on my air condition in April..kind of crazy) we thought we'd have some for dessert.. Jordan doesn't eat ice pops so there are no pictures of her...that girl doesn't know what she's missing.

Another requirement we have to figure out what color your tongue turns.
This is his first ice pop and while it might not look like he's enjoying it, he would not give it up when I tried to clean him up.

I should have gotten a really good picture afterwards but he was getting frustrated with it dripping down his chest.


She cracks me up with her push pop.....she had to be a little different.

1 comment:

Julie said...

yum, I make them for the boys in the summer. They love them!