About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Catch up Continued

On Wednesday, I was able to do a little shopping Michael and I and the two little ones, Jordan and Kaleigh stayed home with their grandparents, the weather was finally getting nice, it rained almost the entire time we were there.

We took some family pictures and although I brought my camera I felt funny taking pictures with them because I didn't want to step on the professional photographers toes so I will post some of those when I get the proofs from her.

Wednesday night the girls stayed with their cousins at my sister-in-laws and Michael and I went to the movies to see The Blind Side (it was very good - I really liked it and the movie theater was packed). It was the first time we went to a movie since the summer...can you tell we don't get out much..

Thursday we went to my sister0-in-laws early so we could help with the food and eating of course. The kids had a blast. Movie night for them plus pedicures (thanks Aunt Michele).


This would be first on my kids Christmas list if we had room in our backyard.

This phone kept him occupied for the longest time, it's an old blackberry it was hysterical. (And yes his shirt says Lock Up Your Daughters...I couldn't resisit).

Did he learn this from me?
Putting his blackberry in his pocket.

Again, I didn't do well with pictures from dinner with the 15 of us around two tables. I have more from the last day we were there but I will post them tomorrow I am beat and have to go to bed.

No comments: