About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Playdough

I really hate play dough, it gets in the carpet and you can't get it out, it get's on clothes and it's just so messy and we have a hard enough time keeping up with housekeeping in our house, but you add play dough and yuck it's disgusting. BUT.... my kids love it, they absolutely love playing with it and it's really good for fine motor skills, so I sucked it up and let them play with it today they had so much fun. Even Madison who I've kept away so she wouldn't eat it but she really did well.Steak Dinner


1 comment:

Julie said...

I know what you mean, I usually put butcher paper underneath the plah dough and aprons on the boys. I sometimes put the butcher paper on the floor too and that makes for easy clean up... just an idea :)