About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Haircut Part 2


OK so you all know how much Michael hated the first haircut that I took Jaden to get, well this weekend he took Jaden to get his second haircut and I absolutely hate it. It's too short!! It's somebody else's little boy, there are no curls left, it's killing me. Good thing hair grows back and his seems to grow back fast.

2 comments:

Julie said...

you didn't know us then (or I don't think you did), but we let Eli's hair grow out until he was almost 3, it was beautiful, curly, long and blond. Just gorgeous girl hair. Jasper's we let grown until he was a little past 1 and it was growing longer and faster than Eli's so we cut it earlier. We need girls, we make kiddos with gorgeous hair... I wish mine was as pretty.

Megan said...

You have to admit that he is still a cute little guy Michelle. I kind of like the little boy look. Great seeing you last night!