About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pool Day

Just got back from spring break, I will post pictures and details later, I have to sort through the 100's. In the mean time, my dear friend Heather and I get together on Monday mornings and do something together. Her sweet little boy loves the girls and the girls always asks when the Garn's are coming over. A couple of weeks ago we went to Cub Run Rec Center and went swimming. I can't believe I'm actually posting pictures of me in a bathing suit. I can't wait to start weaning Jaden so I can shed these extra pounds, it's killing me. If only he would gain some serious weight (more on that in a later post) I could start exercising. Enjoy the pictures.


She didn't like the water at first and only wanted to sit on the side of the pool.


She absolutely refused to let go.
This is pretty much how Kaleigh spent the entire time, in the water, she's just a fish.

Elijah is such a cute, sweet little boy. This picture doesn't do him justice.

Madison liked this part of the water and can't wait to go back swimming, and here is Jaden before his haircut, he just desperately needed it.

No comments: