About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Birthday Celebration

For my birthday my parents took the family to the Great Wolf Lodge for a couple of days. This is one of our favorite places and any time the kids get to spend with their grandparents and cousins is just the best as far as their concerned. The only person missing was my sister, we really missed her but we know she was with us in spirit, even if she's on the other side of the world.

Everyone got a french braid, easier to keep your hair out of your face.
Taking a little lunch break from swimming.
I don't know who this girl is she vaguely looks like my 4 year old.
Can you tell we were pooped after a full day of swimming. We had to have some rest before we went out for a yummy dinner.Mima's gotta love on Kaleigh.
Magiquest girl, she can't seem to get enough.
Final shot before we had to go to our last basketball games of the season.

No comments: