About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dance Camp and Parade

The girls did their dance camp this year with Children of the Light, they are a wonderful dance company in Fairfax and they do a great job with the kids during the year. Unfortunately our schedule being what it is makes it very hard to commit to a whole year so we just do the camp and the girls love it.

Rehearsing for the 4th of July parade.

He loves his sisters and misses them when they are not around.
Getting the speech about the proper use of the flag.
Parade day.
It was HOT!
Watching the parade and waiting for the girls to march by.
A nice family let Madison squeeze her stroller in between so she could see better.
She wanted to wear red so she could match like her sisters, it was too cute.
I love my dog but I thought this was a bit much, I felt pretty bad for that dog, but he didn't seem to mind.

I felt for these people it was hot and they were dressed in these costumes, but I thought it was cool.

Finally after about 45 minutes the girls finally came.



Some water after a job well done.

A picture of almost all of the kids who danced, finally in the shade.

I took a lot of pictures from the rest of the parade but my picasa was giving me some issues and Picnik was taking me forever to edit so this is all I have for now.

No comments: