About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Playing Catch Up

It seems these days that I am always playing catch up. We are still trying to get back into the swing of things after the holidays, we had a really rough first week back and it seems to have taken us a full two weeks to get into our rhythm, of course now Jordan has mono so that is no fun but at least she is not nearly as contagious as they have previously thought the disease is but she is definitely wearing out more quickly and unfortunately I know have to take her out of gymnastics for 6 weeks because she is not allowed to do physical contact sports. So I guess we have to start the piano lessons I've been planning for her to take and now that my parents have given us their electric piano hopefully it will work for practicing on. I'll have to be sure to take a picture of her playing, she actually enjoys doing it lets hope she enjoys doing it when she has to practice every day.


Kaleigh is dissecting a cray fish at co-op, the girls were pretty excited about this one, they definitely liked it better than the owl pellets.

Making paint out of chalk with one of the older girls in co-op.

1 comment:

Jenkins said...

What a great co-op to be doing dissecting!